Titans lack impact from rookies

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Nov 14, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bongo59

bongo59 Starter

Marino was the Fins................even as a rookie..............the reason rookies dont make great impacts is they are rarely given the chance too.................

2. well weve seen that given a chance that some of them can rise to the occasion, ala 7th round receiver that the saints are using leads the league in rec yards

3. bongo59

bongo59 Starter

correct..............and that is the reason why Payton should win coach of the yr...............how many HC would trade a first rounder taken 13th for a 7th rounder based upon 3 preseason games as a rookie coach? Sometimes the move to be great takes gumption and you have to stomach criticism..................Colston has made Payton look awfully smart..............and trading Stallworth was a win win for everyone.

4. bulluck4dMVP

bulluck4dMVP Pro Bowler

you think VY can pull out a win @ the Linc this sunday?

i do....:yes:

5. bongo59

bongo59 Starter

the Titans can win any game if they play as a team.................but I dont see it happening when we are bringing back guys who have no idea what working collectively together is ......................and it starts with the HC................when he fostered a cast system the ship is rudderless and the mates run the ship into a sandbar.

6. TNThunder

TNThunder Guest

There have probably been more rookies starting in the NFL this year than ever. The barrier has been broken. It's not such a taboo now. This week there will be 7 Qb's that never started a game last year, some weren't even in the NFL. Add in other positions and you have a trend.

7. bongo59

bongo59 Starter

i see us 3-13 this yr....................too many issues in the lockeroom and on this staff.................just my opinion.

8. bongo59

bongo59 Starter

but that is contrary to Fisher.................he is biased against rooks.............and they sense it............and when they sense their leader is not behind them they dont hit their full potential................look at how Mangini has lead the Jets this yr..................very avg team but they play well collectively......................and Mangini set the table early. Fisher does not even know where the dishes and silverware are.

9. bulluck4dMVP

bulluck4dMVP Pro Bowler

another top 5 pick

woooppeeee :rolleyes:

time to clean house @ BSP

good jesus, losing makes me sick, especially going on 3 years in a row now....

10. TNThunder

TNThunder Guest

Fisher's lack of guts to play Volek when McNair was playing so poorly sealed our fate. We are 10 - 31 in the last 3 years, and have only beaten two teams with close to a winning record. And so it goes at BSP.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar