Titans keep Mularkey at least one more week

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by KyTitansFan, Jan 7, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

His success rate is non-existent when he is not a part of Belichick's staff. Then add to the fact Tom Brady pretty much runs that offense for him.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. The Hammer

McVay and Peterson did not need Bill Belichick to hold their penis for them

3. altitan

altitan Pro Bowler

Not too worried about what Mularkys record was before he got here. I saw a stat a couple days ago forget the exact numbers but is said in the years prior to CMM we were 5-27 and with two years we are 19-11 or so, again forget exacy number. So, yeah im good. If he fixes the offense he will be known as a good coach with a solid future. If he doesn't he will be fired and probably never hired again. Im sure he is aware. We will see what he does.

McDaniels is just as mich a guess as anyone else. I mean, yeah, i guess he deserves a ton of credit. Especially when your HC is Belichik and your QB is Brady.

4. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

It was me but that dream is over

He's staying in Den

5. Chronos

Chronos Pro Bowler

Who did they use?

6. Chronos

Chronos Pro Bowler

That is a darn shame. On to the next...

7. The Hammer

held their own, like real men

8. Chronos

Chronos Pro Bowler

Oh, so that’s what “held their own” means.

9. Chronos

Chronos Pro Bowler

What about John Defilioppo?

10. abc2330

abc2330 Pro Bowler

Good point. Because someone who worked with a legendary coach and QB for a decade has absolutely nothing valuable to teach. Great coaches rise from under the wings of the Mike Mularkeys and Kyle Ortons of the world .

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar