Game Day Thread Titans @ Jaguars GDT

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Sep 19, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hormesis

Hormesis Pro Bowler

Still in this game though!

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

I have an idea. Why don't we throw the comeback route to AJ Brown on third and long for the 4th time in a row. That's our sweet spot.

3. KyTitansFan

KyTitansFan GM of GoTitans

Actually it’s Amy. That was part of the reason JRob got the job. Amy demanded he keep Mularkey and Mariota. She’s such a great owner.

4. El Guapo

El Guapo Starter

Playcalling is gonna look bad when you have to make up for the sieve of an oline. Still a whole half left. One good drive we're back in it. Hopefully Vrabel is lighting in to the whole team

5. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

The blonde is the only one who is seeing this correctly. She's cute and telling the truth. She has all but said Mariota sucks and is done and I have to agree. I'm out after tonight if this continues. He's so lost and confused it can't be fixed. This is the worst I've even seen it.

• LOL LOL x 1
  6. smileyforall

smileyforall Da Blue Mamba

Its hard to throw downfield when your pocket collapses in 1-2 seconds....

• High Five High Five x 2
  7. Titansman1

Titansman1 Time To Start Crushing!

As much as I’m about done with MM8, he isn’t he only problem. The oline is garbage, and the receivers need to cut into their break quickly and get some separation, quickly.

Mariota isn’t a gunslinger, he doesn’t anticipate the break and he’s not going to throw reckless “go up and get them” passes.

If he had 3-4 seconds in the pocket and can manage the game he’s ok, but he isn’t going to carry a team on back.

8. El Guapo

El Guapo Starter

I've been assured tanny could do it and will. He'll block for himself then launch it

9. tutt22

tutt22 Starter

MM8 can not even carry Tannehill's jock.

• Boring Boring x 1
    • Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
  10. titanfanatic

titanfanatic I Piss Excellence Staff

On 331 plays last season, Marcus Mariota attempted a pass on Third-and-13 or greater 10 times.

On 16 plays this evening, Marcus Mariota has attempted a pass on Third-and-13 or greater three times.

• Informative Informative x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar