Titans @ Jaguars Game Thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Oct 18, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. terapinfly

terapinfly Baby, won't you carry me

Lets Go Titans :logo::applause:

VY lets have a great throwing game, O line, create some holes for CJ and D let continue what you started!

2. eds clothing

eds clothing Camp Fodder

I don't have a good feeling about this game when have we one 2 in a row and it seems we always loose when we are picked to win I prefer to be underdogs. Jags have been looking good also they beat the Colts it will be a tough game.

3. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

I don't have a good feeling about drinking since 11 this morning but I'm still standing. Learn a thing or two and stop complaining.

4. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

If The Jags put up more points than The Titans they will win. Otherwise I think we have it in the bag.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. Tight Uns

Tight Uns I'm a girl, dude

Did anybody just hear Steve Young say our defense played aggressive to make it look like they're good...but they just are not?

6. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Tight Uns? what's the story behind that handle?

7. Pacman 4 HoF

Pacman 4 HoF Starter

That's how a true Tennesseean shouts "titans"

8. That Guy

That Guy Rookie

I'm so FN tired of hearing about the Cowboys from ESPN!

They suck, deal with it!

9. dbc5631

dbc5631 Starter

Well it's true. 100% true. That's not to say the talent on defense can't be at the 2000 or 2008 level in a couple of years but not yet.

10. That Guy

That Guy Rookie

Tongue in cheek? :ha:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar