Titans Jags odds

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by RyansTitans, Oct 31, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

You give way to much credit to the Jags WR core. M Jones has been hurt and Williams just flat out can not catch balls. Sadmitch has a bum anckle. There D has several key players not starting. We typically play the Jags pretty well (Last game does not count).

The Jags fan on there board are not taking this game lightly. They know we are coming off 3 good games 2 of which were wins. Jags are 0-2 in division and have allowed 48 point in those two games. They play tough at home but the stink of QB controversy is starting again. Really all they have right now is a running game. If we can limit it and force them to pass we can pull this out.

Titans 21 Jaguars 17

Young runs for another and Finn take his first pick to the house!

2. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

blazing,

i think you're underestimating the crappiness of woolfolk.

3. wplatham

wplatham U of M Class of 2012

I'm not worried about Woolfolk. It's Hill against Jones that scares me.

4. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

there is a reason hill starts over woolfolk. that's what scares me.

5. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

I'm not skeered of the Jags...
    Titans win again this Sunday...

6. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

The freakin Houston Cows beat the Jags...

7. Nine

Nine Starter

You wanna hear something surprising?

We all know that the Titans' passing game has hardly been their strong suit this year....Collins stunk, Vince is still learning, and the WR's are questionable.

But I didn't realize that, even with an established veteran QB and the league's biggest WR corps, the Jags' passing game is almost as bad as the Titans....only 169 yards per game to the Titans' 158, with both teams in the league's bottom ten.

A couple weeks ago, we finally saw Norm Chow dedicate himself to running the ball, with very solid results. This week, Schwartz needs to do the same....establish his run defense. Focus on stopping Taylor and Jones-Drew, and force the Jags rely on a passing game that has been inconsistent all year long.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar