Titans @ Jags Game Thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Sep 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

but the Titans are mean and treat the players bad and pay them with Icelandic Kronas and whale blubber.

2. RTH

RTH Meh...

Agreed... but Deuce was, I would argue, the most vocal on this matter - amongst other matters!

3. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

Nickey had 0 special teams tackles, we should have kept Blount!

• High Five High Five x 2
  4. Obie09

Obie09 Pro Bowler

lol he also had only 9 carries which is probably the least of any starting RB in the NFL. Sure he obviously didn't have a good game but you guys act like he should be able to get positive yards when we have the worst O-Line play in the NFL. Seriously, watch any other team in the NFL run the ball and see the openings they have and then compare it to ours and its night & day.

5. RTH

RTH Meh...

I wonder what the ratio of callers into The Zone of CJ haters to apologists will be..?

6. theprizdfighter

theprizdfighter Newb to the 19.5°

Detroit D!

That division is probably going to be the toughest in the league. Both of the teams that played in the NFC Championship and Detriot. I can see them putting three into the playoffs. Haven't looked at any of their schedules, but I still stand by my previous sentence.

7. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

Thankfully, they only let him run 9 times..and a "Playmaker" don't need a hall of fame O line, they just make plays, that's why they get the big bucks...

8. Obie09

Obie09 Pro Bowler

lol I'm not talking about a hall of fame O, I'm just talking about maybe just an average one that doesn't get abused and beaten on every play. No runner can be effective with an awful O-Line that gives you no openings.

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Pro Bowler

Honestly, the second half of the game it seemed like the team was coming together a little bit as a whole. We started off abysmal, but improved virtually everywhere as the game progressed. I still think this team is half decent if they put together a full 60 minutes like we saw in the second half.

10. skitch

skitch Shut Up and Play Ball!

It will be all Hasslebeck griping. 5/1 there will be a "we should have kept VY call in there. LOL!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar