Titans Interviews

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Bababooey, Feb 27, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Have we ever drafted a guy we interviewed?

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Bababooey

Bababooey Veteran

I honestly don't know. It's a decent question but I don't think it's definitive one way or another. Not really a point to be made with that.

3. A.D.

A.D. It's (insert day of week here) & Colts still SUCK Staff

I'm sure there are a bunch of them, but it's hard to know how many for sure, since we only find out about a few of the ones of the many that are interviewed at the combine every year.

We know a lot more about how many we've drafted among the ones we've had come to Nashville for official visits. Seems like out of the 30 allowable, plus locals, we always draft two or three a year. I remember we had Sen'Derrick Marks and Javon Ringer come for official visits. Don't remember who else, offhand. If someone has the time and inclination to research it, I'm sure they'll find the names of a lot more.

4. Tackhead #9

Tackhead #9 Harder, better, faster, stronger

5. 24

24 Starter

I agree, I guess we're not one of those teams that took Mallett off their board.

6. griff33daddy

griff33daddy Starter

i wouldnt mind having mallet if his character is a working character....

7. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Per an interview in today's Tennessean, Reinfeldt plans on talking to eight or nine QBs over the next few weeks.

8. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

I can only hope that he plans on talking to some real QBs over those next few weeks. Not some Luke McCowns, Chris Simms, or Kerry Collins types. I know theres slim pickins but still at least put some real effort into getting us a good QB.

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I'll die if Kerry Collins is back.

10. Titaneers

Titaneers Ultimate Player

better get that gun ready then..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar