Rumor Titans interested in 1st overall pick

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Broken Arrow, Feb 3, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Carp

Carp Starter

If you've watched more than 5 minutes of film of all these cats, there is no way you can legitimately come to the conclusion. Bryce Young's only concern is his size. If he were 6'3 220, he'd be considered a similar prospect as Lawrence. However, shorter QBs are finding more and more success in today's game. Brees, Russell Wilson, Baker Mayfield, Kyler Murray, and Tua are all 6'0 and have found varying degrees of success in the NFL. Young has the arm, accuracy, athletic ability, and QB smarts to be a an elite QB.

I'm not sure what issue you have with Stroud. He's basically everything you want from a QB prospect. Strong, accurate arm. Great athletic ability. Very intelligent. Elite college production.

Honestly, Levis is the 4th QB on my list (if not lower). I'm taking A-Richardson over Levis because he does everything Levis does, only better. He's faster with a stronger arm.

#51 Carp, Feb 4, 2023
    Last edited: Feb 5, 2023
  2. KyTitansFan

KyTitansFan GM of GoTitans

Levis is a lot better than Richardson. Richardson does everything better? That’s one of the worst analyses I’ve ever seen on this forum. I’m not sure Richardson is better than Malik Willis. Levis played behind an o-line this season that would make the Titans’ seem stellar.

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  3. Carp

Carp Starter

Dude, Levis was trash this year, regardless of OL. Terrible decision making skills. Seems easily rattled in the pocket. Holds on the ball too long resulting in unwarranted sacks. Super inaccurate throwing on the run.

And this isn't just my take. Plenty of people saw the same thing this year. He's being considered so high because the raw talent is evident and he has proto-typical size. But he's for sure going to be terrible year 1 wherever he goes.

Anthony Richardson has the same issues and more (super inaccurate) but has more raw talent. If I'm taking a project QB, I'll take the guy with more raw talent.

4. Whitters21

Whitters21 Starter

Hoping it's all smoke and mirrors to drive up price tag for Hou & Indy.

Would require a similar package it took for Trey Lance deal and we saw how that turned out... Ran would be very bold (dare I say foolish) to do that again, especially in the first year of his job.

Build the OL or take the QB you want at 11 if he's there.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  5. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Pro Bowler

AP won one playoff game with the Vikings nearly 15 years ago....if that's you're exception. Yikes.

6. Finnebosch

Finnebosch I am vengeance.

I'd love to have Stroud but idk if I'd want to pay the price to go to 1. He's my favorite QB prospect over the next two drafts besides Williams.

7. Broken Arrow

Broken Arrow Just a Fan....

There's a song for fans who love oline with no qb...

D-cked down in dallas.. lol

8. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

I'm not a big fan of Tannehill, especially lately but I think he's our best option. Build the OL, improve the WRs. Downing is gone, hopefully we hire a decent OC and we get back to 2019 form. Tannehill needs to restructure to help out as well

9. 10ECTyrant

10ECTyrant What! Tip Jar Donor

More OL please

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  10. KyTitansFan

KyTitansFan GM of GoTitans

So trash this past year, but had a 151.9 QB rating with no protection from the o-line and a new OC that’s already been fired? Got it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar