Rumor Titans interested in 1st overall pick

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Broken Arrow, Feb 3, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

StEaL!!

2. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Pro Bowler

Wait are you suggesting we use #11 on a running back?

3. 8Bruce8

8Bruce8 Starter

Improving the run game is imperative this year i think. Which will also inadvertently will help the passing game. Next year look at signing a big name wr and finding a QB. Realistically we cant turn into a passing team with all the holes to fill so we gotta play into what our strongest unit is. Resign tanny for 3 years 30mil a year 50 guaranteed. Pay guaranteed money over 2 years gives us some breathing room on oline for some hires and game manager behind center.

4. LANGSTER

LANGSTER Pro Bowler

I think we use mid round pick and get a back better than Haskins. He showed me 0

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  5. 8Bruce8

8Bruce8 Starter

If there is a christian mccaffrey, le'veon Bell(pre hold out) type of RB yea. Henry is Henry and the guy is Hofer and touch wood he doesnt miss a beat but he's not getting any younger. Derrick with a mccaffrey level rb in tandem will ease his load and create more chances in the pass game. I've loved our running style as much as anyone for the past 4-5 years but we're likely not gonna get a rb like Henry ever again. Drafting for next year is the best mantra I'm led to believe

6. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

I thought that too and just completely dismissed the idea without comment.

• Cheers Cheers x 2
  7. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Pro Bowler

Doesn't matter if Barry Sanders is there. You don't use a first on an RB.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 3
  8. Bucky0782

Bucky0782 Starter

Isn't that evidenced enough since BDH was drafted in the 2nd...?

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  9. 8Bruce8

8Bruce8 Starter

Sorry but if you can get a rb that gives you 1000 yards receiving and rushing in a season, yea you spend a 1st rd pick. Or spend a top 10 pick on a Corey ****ing davis

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  10. 8Bruce8

8Bruce8 Starter

And yea if I can get a Barry Sanders for a 1st I'd do it. Bdh has 2-3 years tops and that's because he wasn't a starter after year 2

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar