Titans in Top NFL Moments of Last 10 Years

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by GoTitans3801, Nov 2, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

2. im4titans

im4titans Camp Fodder

3. DeutschTitan

DeutschTitan Camp Fodder

Wait till they do a Worst NFL Moments of Last 5 years and we'll no doubt lead that too.

4. titanbuoy

titanbuoy medium rare ®

HOF'ers have gone through a whole career and not had one play as memorable as the two Dyse had in the 1999 playoffs. It's crazy that a guy who otherwise had a relatively undistinguished career should have had such a key role in two of the most memorable plays in league history (and even more odd that they both occured within such a short time frame).

5. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

It makes you wonder, who was the better pick. Dyson or Moss. Because Dyson ultimately was/is just as famous, and seemingly had a bigger impact on the league and history of the nfl. Moss may end his career in relative obscurtiy, while Dyson will likely be mentioned and revered for eternity.

6. paraconspiracy

paraconspiracy long time browser no more

ask any non-titan, bill or maybe even rams fan and they would have no idea who the guy is.

not arguing for the moss pick... but he woulda made mcnair look like culpepper did for a few seasons and it i bet moss woulda crossed the goal line and we possibly wouldnt have had to even had the music city miracle.

but after all that i love the memory of the MCM and am glad it worked the way it did.
    i dont think its moss fault he's sucking now.
    i havent really seen any drops from him... admittedly i dont watch much raiders ball... but just saying if he was somewhere with a stud QB we would still be talking about how great he is. i bet oakland drafts brady quinn next year.

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

more like Kevin Dyson was in the Top NFL Moments of the Last 10 Years

8. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

The Music City Miracle was payback for the infamous Oilers playoff collapse against the Bills. :))

9. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

You are kidding I hope.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar