Titans in on Julio OR Elijah?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by dtm586, Apr 27, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

Moss was discarded by the Pats because they saw he was diminishing. Moss reaction to that, as a diva and mental case (in his prime he sucked with the Raiders) we now had a diminished head case.

Julio isn't being traded because of his skill level as much because the Falcons need CAP help. Now way he is leaving Atlanta if they didn't have CAP issues.

Recent reports are his two top favorite teams are the Titans and Patriots. I bet the Titans are by far preferred with the better QB scenario and how close we could be to competing for a SB. I mentioned a couple of times the Arthur Smith connection since this is a way both teams can help each other without conflict. The relationship is there, the motivation is there, and now it is about making it happen which means we may see some additional players in the trade along with some restructures and cuts. The window is the next couple of years.

2. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

Julio has said he wants to play with Cam Newton, why I don't know, Tannehill is the better QB

With AJ, Henry and Tannehill..the Titans offer a better situation for Jones imo

3. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

The situations aren't even close. Cam will be lucky if he starts all year.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 2
  4. 10ECTyrant

10ECTyrant What! Tip Jar Donor

“I wanna play with Cam” has to be code for something else

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 3
    • LOL LOL x 1
  5. Rwill

Rwill Pro Bowler

Yep, I know I wont be surprised when Cam finally announces he is out of the closet.

• LOL LOL x 1
  6. Broken Arrow

Broken Arrow Just a Fan....

7. Dangermode

Dangermode A New Era has Begun

8. Chronos

Chronos Pro Bowler

These art
    These articles are just click bait. Say something dumb or outrageous. They might as well just post-made you look!

• LOL LOL x 1
  9. 2ToneBlueBlood

2ToneBlueBlood Pro Bowler

It's actually a team friendly deal if he plays like he always has. But the rumor is he wants a new contract after he gets traded and that's my concern. I don't see J-Rob giving him much more than is already on his contract, especially since we have to pay AJ after this season.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar