Titans in HD

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by SephirothSK, Sep 24, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SephirothSK

SephirothSK Camp Fodder

To they ever show the Titans games in HD?

2. Dont think so

They arent worthy of HIGH DEF cause they suck so bad... Kerry Collins still is terrible in HD too.

3. TitanFan4Life

TitanFan4Life Stronger Than K-Bulluck

And that INT would have been worse..

4. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

CBS always shows their NCAA programs in HD

but these Titans broadcasts are not (local Comcast)

5. rock8titans

rock8titans Starter

I pay for NFL Sunday Ticket so I can watch the Tians and all the other games each week, and after 3 weeks the Titans games have been the only games NOT broadcast in HD. Everyweek there are a few games not broadcast in HD, and the TItans just happen to be the team each week thus far. The game looks horrible on standard definition. I figured the Dolphins have a lot of fans so there might be a chance the game would be in HD. They usually pick the more interesting teams/matchups.

6. The Cowboys game here is in HDTV.

7. flamehead2

flamehead2 Starter

I know what you mean
    I'm calling DTV to camplain You need to do it too so we can motivate them to change

8. Laserjock

Laserjock South Endzone Rocks! Staff

Its not DirecTV...its CBS. CBS did not have HD trucks or equipment for the game. Channel 5/CBS just passes to DirecTV the signal they receive...and it ain't gonna be in HD as long as we are losing like this...so in other words...wont be in HD anytime soon probably.

CBS chooses the games they broadcast in HD carefully as they only have so many HD trucks to go around.

9. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

the only hd games we have are probably going to be the colts games, since the nfl loves them.

10. rock8titans

rock8titans Starter

Yeah..no kidding. I remember the days when the Titans were actually on Monday or Sunday night football..those days are lonnng gone.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar