Titans Hopeful for Odom Return Sunday

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Sep 29, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

2. Brian

Brian Big Fan

Ask the Cardinals.

3. Bobo

Bobo Guest

How the hell did this become a comparison between Odom and KVB? :drunk:

4. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Odom a bust?

Why not just couple him with laboy and get 2 busts for the price of one?

Laboy and odom combined 55 games 15 sacks. Not bad for a couple of 2nd rd picks eh?

5. Brian

Brian Big Fan

Vigsted got tired of playing by himself.

6. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

I just find it incredibly dumb to label him a bust his first game back after an injury. Sure if he plays poorly, and by that I mean so bad that it in no way can be blamed solely on Schwartz (see Hill and Thompson), for the rest of the season, sure call him a dissapointment or bust if you will, but right now it's extremely premature.

7. Brian

Brian Big Fan

I put the label on him a while ago, not after this game. Even my first post in this thread was last Friday, 9/29. (FYI - That was before the game). If you're waiting on this guy to break out, don't hold your breath.....it's not happening. I've seen enough of him healthy to form an opinion.

Was I premature with Woolfolk as well - two years ago?

Giving these habitually injured stiffs a pass is what I find incredibly dumb. They're below average at best - when healthy.

Thank you for sparing me the "he's shown flashes" Fisherspeak. It's the most overused meaningless line in Titanland.....and everyone has bought in.

:drool:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar