Breaking News Titans hire Ran Carthon as new GM

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by KyTitansFan, Jan 17, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aqutis30

Aqutis30 Do you mind - NOT being a Motaur?

This just confirms my thoughts that we need to put OL over the QB right now. They are most likely going to extend or restructure Tanne for 2-3 years. I am waiting to be surprised though in a good or bad way with Ran now running the show.

2. Dangermode

Dangermode A New Era has Begun

You’re saying that after 3 games in his rookie year behind the worst Oline in football, throwing to the worst WR room in football, while being asked to do very little by the worst offensive coordinator in football.
    Willis could become the next Mahomes for all we know at this point.

• High Five High Five x 1
    • LOL LOL x 1
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  3. Aqutis30

Aqutis30 Do you mind - NOT being a Motaur?

I think Willis could be really good with the raw talent he has. It just depends on how much in resources the Titans want to put into him or him into himself.

4. Carp

Carp Starter

If the plan is to draft QB round 1, the Lions pick at 6 looks like the most likely spot to trade up to. According to the value chart, a trade could look something like this:

Titans get 6, and 192.

Lions get 11, 72, and 2024 2nd round pick.

Additionally, we're in a good spot where if we decided to stick with Tanne or sign Brady, a QB needy team behind us like Washington or Tampa Bay would be prime candidates to trade back with.

Either way, I would like to see something bold here. Either trade down and get more picks or trade up and get the QB you really want.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  5. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

Titans kfc was awful... was not onboard after watching first game.

dude felt pressure that was not there and turtled or chucked into a bench

• Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
  6. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

all my moolah says mw7 will never even be allowed to sniff mahomes jock strap

• LOL LOL x 1
  7. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

mw7 seemed quite content to just be on the field stinking the place up

quite pleased with himself just for being there

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  8. Chronos

Chronos Pro Bowler

I think Willis is a very long way from”getting it”. When you can pull a journeyman QB off Detroit’s practice squad and he does much better with the same OL and weak WR, then you know he isn’t even close.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 2
    • High Five High Five x 1
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  9. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

Did he “throw”?

lots of running around and if he threw, it really wasn’t to anyone.
    Willis is bad, like really bad. OL was a problem, I think WR are blown out of proportion how bad they were, but even when he wasn’t going to throw, he didn’t go anywhere.

• LOL LOL x 1
  10. KyTitansFan

KyTitansFan GM of GoTitans

I agree. Top 3 in Titans history for sure. Threw the best spiral I’ve ever seen.

• Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar