Breaking News Titans hire Ran Carthon as new GM

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by KyTitansFan, Jan 17, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KyTitansFan

KyTitansFan GM of GoTitans

Former Bengal. I actually like this signing a lot. I liked him in the draft. 4th round pick.

2. Mitch86

Mitch86 Pro Bowler

Futures contracts are usually just practice squad guys. All but 3 of the 14 futures contracts the Titans did were players already on the practice squad.

Basically just a formality to signing the practice squad guys before the new season begins.

3. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  4. 10ECTyrant

10ECTyrant What! Tip Jar Donor

:trophy:

5. KyTitansFan

KyTitansFan GM of GoTitans

I was against Trey Lance at first. After watching him, I still wouldn’t trade a first for him, a 3rd at most, but he does throw a beautiful ball. I see the potential but far from a sure thing. Reminds me of Kerry Collins, the way he throws it.

6. Hormesis

Hormesis Pro Bowler

KFC was a decent QB- comparable to #9 in overall numbers.

7. Aqutis30

Aqutis30 Do you mind - NOT being a Motaur?

I'm not against trading for Lance in general, I just don't want to give any real draft capital for him.

8. Chronos

Chronos Pro Bowler

I saw where an anonymous GM placed his value at a 3rd. I would swap them Willis for him, but not interested in having two struggling QBs at the same time.

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

Not necessarily a fan of this but their trade value is not the same but because Willis actually showed he can’t play and Lance still has “potential” until he plays enough to determine legitimacy or not. Now going from the original hype starting point, Lance has to be considered a higher value.

In general I agree though, not interested in either (Willis or Lance)

10. Chronos

Chronos Pro Bowler

I agree Lance has a higher value. My point is, as he may be valued at a 3rd round pick, I would only trade last years 3rd rounder for him. I would rather invest the 3rd in OL than a slightly better version of Willis.

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar