Titans hire Ohio State DB Coach Kerry Coombs

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by KyTitansFan, Jan 24, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

Sucks to lose Townsend, but I'm happy with Coombs.

2. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Best college coach in the history of football. He has to do this to keep up the success. **** that. I'll coach divas.

3. TitanWally

TitanWally Starter

Titans Secondary Coach Kerry Coombs Fired Up, Ready to Go 

Haha this guy is a lunatic.

I like it.

“I feel like I am one of the luckiest men to ever walk the face of the earth,” Coombs said on Wednesday. “I have a wonderful family, I have a beautiful wife, and I coached high school football for 24 years, and now I am sitting here coaching in the NFL.

“So when I get up out of bed in the morning, I am going to tell you – my feet aren’t hitting the ground and they are not going to. I am going to repay the Titans every day with my efforts. I will go as hard as I can and follow the lead of the head coach.”

• High Five High Five x 3
  4. TitansAC4

TitansAC4 Starter

Go listen to some of his speeches at OSU. Recruiting speeches and such. He is a lunatic but he’s awesome lol

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  5. nbtoppers2

nbtoppers2 Pro Bowler

Love it. A good coach with passion? Better than the stooges we'v had recently.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 2
  6. SouthSide1

SouthSide1 615 STRONG

Exactly. Every one of these coaches are fired up and very motivated which is just what we need to light a fire under our guys.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  7. Mitch86

Mitch86 Pro Bowler

I just watched this guys interview for the first time...I must say, I like his personality and energy.

One thing that he said that was music to my ears was;
    "We want to be on body coverage, we want to challenge every throw and we want to compete for the ball."

I dont know a lot about Pees scheme but if this holds true and the scheme calls for players to not be giving 10 yard cushions and actually play the WR and ball, I'll be very damn excited.

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar