Titans hire Ohio State DB Coach Kerry Coombs

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by KyTitansFan, Jan 24, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Young54

Young54 Starter

I'm surprised they haven't announced his position yet.

2. RealestWhiteBoy

RealestWhiteBoy World Champion

I normally stay off ESPN, but I've been searching everywhere for any updates on our coaches this evening, and went to their Titans section ... they just not picked up on this story a few hours ago. Aren't they suppose to be breaking stories? A little late to the dance. lol

[​IMG]

• LOL LOL x 1
  3. 615nick

615nick Starter

Because, if it's not nad news for our titans, the national media doesn't care. We have to win 10 straight games or pickup a big name player before we get any positive play.

4. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

ESPN doesn't really break smaller bits of news. They wait for everyone else to confirm it before running with it. They have more to lose than some random beat writer if they're wrong.

5. NotoriousZEUS

NotoriousZEUS Rookie

Damn Coombs and Townsend, we're gonna have the best damn secondary in football soon.

6. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Lol. Gotta have some talented players too.

7. NotoriousZEUS

NotoriousZEUS Rookie

That's why I said soon. lol

8. TitanWally

TitanWally Starter

Same with NFL.com

They only ever post confirmed announcements. Too much to lose.

9. ICBW

ICBW MILF Hunter

This is a great hire, all Coombs has to say is “stop playing 10 yards off the receivers”

the previous coaching staff had schemes that were so bad that alot of you are overthinking this hiring process. Just find coaches that can ADAPT on the fly & are able to change up the playbook from week to week.

All we need now is an OC that can [wait for it] use FOUR receivers.

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  10. VondyP

VondyP Undisputed 2QBeaver Champion

finally some clarification

• Cheers Cheers x 2
    • Informative Informative x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar