Titans hire Mike Vrabel as Head Coach

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by KyTitansFan, Jan 20, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

Of course we are going to get a good OC, he will then put this offense where it's suppose to be and then the OC will go bye bye to be a HC in 2019.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. skitch

skitch Shut Up and Play Ball!

I think he had him in mind whether Mularkey made any changes or not.
    I think this has been the plan for months. That is why there was nothing backing Mularkey's position after the Jags & KC win.....and why there was a leak to the media from inside the building.

PS - Why no complaining about such a limited search and interview process like before?

Hope he does well obviously, but the Patriots tunnel vision (as someone else called it) could become a issue at some point.

3. Smash

Smash 2017 Survivor Winner

Pass on Haley.
    He wouldn't let Rapistburger audible at LoS. That's some Robiskie-**** right there, want none of that.

• High Five High Five x 9
  4. Aqutis30

Aqutis30 Do you mind - NOT being a Motaur?

It exactly what I said it was. JRob was only going after people from NE so it really wasn't a legit search.

5. Chronos

Chronos Pro Bowler

I have my doubts that Haley is a JR type team first guy. Too many off field incidents in his background.

6. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Because we got screwed by making the playoffs and couldn't interview the entire league like last time.

Plus it was a sham process before. This time around we brought in candidates being considered by other organizations, not scrubs. I mean, come on, Mike Mularkey, Ray Horton, Doug Marrone, and Teryl Austin?

• High Five High Five x 4
  7. sirjesse

sirjesse Starter

I hope he is Vrabel to hire a great offensive coordinator.

• High Five High Five x 2
  8. titansrule00000

titansrule00000 Pro Bowler

Wasn't expecting this! Gotta trust JRob I guess! Hope he brings in a great staff!

9. 10ECTyrant

10ECTyrant What! Tip Jar Donor

Ha

10. Laserjock

Laserjock South Endzone Rocks! Staff

I would hope Vrabel is working the phone like crazy lining up potential OC candidates...

• High Five High Five x 5
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar