Titans hire Matt LaFleur as OC!!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by ropy0386, Jan 30, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PRAY IV M3RCY

PRAY IV M3RCY Pro Bowler

I didn't see any emphasis on slot wrs blocking edge rushers so im completely sold.

• High Five High Five x 5
    • LOL LOL x 2
  2. titanfanatic

titanfanatic I Piss Excellence Staff

Found more in depth breakdown of Lafleur’s scheme when he was with the skins, flacons, and rams.

• Informative Informative x 2
  3. BunchaMularky

BunchaMularky Lewan wuz here

I'm still salty guys, they done me and the fam wrong! ROBISK was scheming such great plays, J Mike was an up an comer too! LaFluer just sounds like a frenchie who watches alot of soccer! What, he gonna do? Call a plays like "Eiffel Tower of doom" or "Crepe au ju 22?"

You're gonna regret this!

4. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Ayo Mike, when did you start spelling your name without the e?

5. BunchaMularky

That dang Lewan handed me the surface pro when setting up my account, said my name was to many characters... Then he cracked a joke, "well that's just a BunchaMularkey"

• LOL LOL x 1
  6. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Does coach Lebeau still talk to you after you ended his coaching career ?

7. BunchaMularky

Yeah we had dinner at Outback last night, LeBeau is a big boy, he can handle his own. He is a little pissed I didn't tell JRob to go get one of his favorite players, James Harrison. He sang me a song he wrote about him, that Dickie is one helluva guy!

8. CalgaryTitansFan

CalgaryTitansFan Pro Bowler

Agreed, I was happy when he pointed that out and that it would be an emphasis. I see no reason why this offense shouldn't look as potent as LA did this past year. Mariota should have a big year.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar