Titans Hire Chad Brinker As Assistant GM

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Dangermode, Feb 8, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 2ToneBlueBlood

2ToneBlueBlood Pro Bowler

Curious on this - is there a limit on how many coaches a team can have? Like, could they have one coach per player if they wanted to?

2. Young54

Young54 Starter

With this and all the newly discovered (/made up) "coaching" positions, it sounds like we're really milking Ms. Amy for salary dollars. Kuddos to the owner for playing ball. You can tell she really is invested in delivering a championship franchise.

...now lets just hope the troops she hired are worth it. WTF is a "run game analyst"?! (eye roll)

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. Young54

Young54 Starter

Good work. I'd be curious to know how many are coordinator and now "analysts" versus just assistants or entry level quality control guys.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  4. Alzarius

Alzarius Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Take what I say with a grain of salt but with a 5 team search, once teams ran out of titles, they had people named "offensive assistant" or "defensive assistant"

They could probaby have one OC and 5
    200 "assistants" if they wanted to

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  5. Mitch86

Mitch86 Pro Bowler

I remember hearing of a couple of teams with assistant GMs. Our current GM was an assistant GM.

Also, the trend does seem to be having a million different staff members with made up titles.

I wonder if the NFL as a whole has a set of titles the team can hire people for. Or can they hire someone and just give them a title like "guy who mixes the Gatorade/assistant coordinator of long snapping and punt protection".

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  6. 10ECTyrant

10ECTyrant What! Tip Jar Donor

Most teams need to hire someone to implement common sense

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  7. Dangermode

Dangermode A New Era has Begun

Now if they were combination analysts and therapists, we’d be on to something.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  8. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

analrapists ???

• LOL LOL x 3
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  9. Dangermode

Dangermode A New Era has Begun

Nailed it! Lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar