Titans Hire Brian Callahan For HC

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Dangermode, Jan 22, 2024.

1. Broken Arrow

Broken Arrow Just a Fan....

GREAT HIRE!!
    WORLD CLASS!!
    ABSOLUTELY BRILLANT!!

• LOL LOL x 2
  2. Broken Arrow

I'm literally just spewing the things alot of y'all say before even knowing what the hell it's going to look like - that crap is all over here. 'Great signing, Great draft pick, Man, we're going to throw the ball all day, Best offensive line inbound' ya-da-ya-da-ya-da.......

We honestly need an accountability feature somewhere near the avatar, that way when you say asinine things in 2024, if by 2026 it's the worst take ever submitted - you get docked points.

Stop saying ANY HIRE is a good hire until you see the roster we're going to field, and if we get out bidded in Free Agency on crucial pieces, out drafted in the NFL Draft, and worst of all - hit with another long season of injuries.

Is it a step in the right direction, absolutely. But coaches don't play the game - players do. And if we keep trying to get by cheap on the offensive line via Daleys, Dillards, etc - then absolutely nothing is going to change - In that regard, RWILL is more likely to change his own tires than us change on the pass protection side of things.

#332 Broken Arrow, Feb 6, 2024
    Last edited: Feb 6, 2024
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. Tuckfro42

Tuckfro42 Frozen Donkey Wheel

Where does “having fun” fit in?

4. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

seems Titans, strunk, 100% set on changing the way things are done

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  5. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

I would love the accountability machine. Also think either some sort of point system should be bigger by the avatar to see. I’m also good with zero positive points only losing points for bad takes or the ages like fine milk posts, probably have some myself.

as for the point to the team, I agree. Most of these guys, including BC are unproven in the position they were hired for. Plenty of reason for excitement and I also like the search vs same ole same ole Titans.

time for excitement during FA next.

• High Five High Five x 2
  6. Broken Arrow

Theres a difference between having fun, and being a total dip sheet with their head in the clouds.

7. Tuckfro42

Tuckfro42 Frozen Donkey Wheel

Well, that’s just like, your opinion, man.

• LOL LOL x 5
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  8. Broken Arrow

Nah, that's basically law of the land lol.

9. Chronos

Chronos Pro Bowler

He tagged me with boring so at least he understands.

10. Chronos

Chronos Pro Bowler

You are replying to the wrong guy Broken One. I was commenting on your repetitive use of the joke post with the hyperbole. Rule of 3 in comedy applies here… I don’t care about the other posts. It’s more interesting when people have different view points. I don’t get people getting upset about that though.

• Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar