Titans hire Anthony Midget to coach secondary

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titanfanatic, Jan 28, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dman5TX

Dman5TX Pro Bowler

I agree with you here however, Houston lost their best pass rusher this year too.

2. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

Not Pass att, Points allowed.

After butler went down, the D averaged about 40 more yards per game and 4 points allowed per game but Jackson also went down.

Along the same lines but much more subjective, I think the titans schedule got harder towards the end of the year and there were questions about whether we were watching some over performance in the beginning but they just avg out by the end.

• Informative Informative x 1
  3. dtm586

dtm586 The Master Jedi

lol no one in here ever mentioned his name or knew who he was prior to this post ; people judge too much on the actual team.

if it was a coordinator coming from a team with solid DBs then you would say “ooh man great / solid move!”

truth is you have no idea - none of us do. Could be solid but none of us know.

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. Dman5TX

Dman5TX Pro Bowler

Titans definitely played better offenses in the 2nd half of the season. I will admit that.

But with the offense clicking the way it was late in the year and our run game going it just felt like the defense slipped big time.

Beginning of the year it felt like our defense was on the field all the time but offenses didn’t do much. Late part of the year it felt like we just couldn’t stop anyone.

In our 2-4 start how many games did we lose and give up more than 20 points? Jags game is the only one and they scored exactly 20 and got help from that Adoree Jackson fumble at like the 5 yard line.

I know the offenses were better in the 2nd half of the schedule but when our offense got going the defense went backwards.

5. MsgBoardJesus

MsgBoardJesus Starter

Another person letting an obvious joke go right over their head. Are you sure you’re not a midget?

6. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

Word on the street is that he is half the man Coombs was......

• LOL LOL x 1
  7. RTH

RTH Meh...

Hopefully he doesn't get tossed in before he's ready.

8. dtm586

dtm586 The Master Jedi

That was no joke don’t try and deflect lol. Midget? Practice falling over a few times and I’ll be right over

9. MsgBoardJesus

MsgBoardJesus Starter

That was no joke? You mean you’re too dumb to grasp the obvious puns? Read it again, this time real slowly. Funny, just about everyone else caught what I was doing.

• Troll Troll x 1
  10. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

The huge hire made sense.

I didn't get the splash part. Got a 4 foot tall friend and he is like 160 lbs. And will damn near empty a hotel pool. He doesn't have to really even do anything to do a better cannonball than a 6 foot person.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar