Titans heading to London in 2018

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TorontoTitanFan, Jan 11, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. XO

XO Nevada Native

That's cool. I'm glad you guys get this opportunity.

• High Five High Five x 2
  2. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

That is cool. I think there are a few of you over there

@Childress79 @EnglandTitan66 even @ScotTitan

Maybe even @Smash could get over there

3. Mitch86

Mitch86 Pro Bowler

I really think people overreact to how traveling effects NFL players.

These guys travel weekly and have been since highschool or college. I don't think few extra hours on a plane is a big deal to people who are on a plane at least twice a week.

Plus, it's not like they hop off the plane at the stadium with their pads and helmets on and go at it...they're there at least a day ahead of the game and sometimes more for longer trips.

The furthest the Titans usually fly would be a game in California, from Nashville that's maybe a 4 hour flight at most.

4. Gijs

Gijs Starter

5. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

Ever been on a plane for 8 hours straight?

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

I don't necessarily think its the traveling either. I think its the time change where they travel to.
    A couple hours can make a difference, in this case though, instead of Tennessee just jumping 2 hours, they jump 5(?) to London and LA has to travel 8.
    So both teams will have the same issues with travel and hopefully Tennessee being a little closer helps, but it's neutral no matter what.

7. Mitch86

Mitch86 Pro Bowler

No, but I was more referring to regular games in the states.

But at the same time, as I said, these guys spend plenty of time traveling and I'm sure most of them have been on international flights several times over.

The Titans plane took 3 hours to depart today...I wonder if they were on the plane waiting that whole time? If so, by the theory of being on a plane somehow makes you a worse football player, they're doomed tomorrow.

8. Patriots Best

Patriots Best Practice Squad

WHY THE NFL SEND BAD TEAMS TO LONDON:D, BAD LUCK FOR LONDON FANS.

9. MariGOATa

MariGOATa Starter

8 hrs compared to 4 hrs makes a HUGE difference. I travel back home every year and granted I travel deeper in the South East Europe it is VERY tiring. The plus in this travel is that they dont have to switch plane to plane as I often do.

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. Bonky

Bonky Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

WHY YOU STILL HERE
    THIS NOT PATRIOT FAN TALKY PLACE
    YOU GO http://patssuck.com NOW

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar