Titans have reached out to DB Michael Huff

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by KyTitansFan, Mar 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. J Falk

J Falk Starter

He played a lot of corner last season if I'm not mistaken....

2. griff33daddy

griff33daddy Starter

he was moved to corner last year due to injuries on his team but he has experience at both safety positions and corner so he would be good depth all around for us

3. dtm586

dtm586 The Master Jedi

Please NOOOO Huff. I can already picture us complaining about him by Week-3. Hopefully they look elsewhere.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. LANGSTER

LANGSTER Pro Bowler

He is an upgrade to griffin, like any nfl S would be

5. Titans2004

Titans2004 Pro Bowler

I'd like to bring Huff in. He has been stuck on the Raiders his whole career. In 2010 he had 94 tackles, 4 sacks, 3 forced fumbles and 3 INTs. That is solid production. He is young and low risk as long as the price is right.

6. ncaalover12

ncaalover12 Starter

Oh God not another Texas DB

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

Huff isn't that bad. One good way to prove that is the Ravens are intereted in him and no way Newsome would bother if he was the stiff everyone says he is. He is 30 years old, should be fairly cheap and give us depth at both Ss spots and CB. Right now, all joking aside, if Griff goes down we have zero backing him up. Keep in mind this is a kid who at 6" ran a 4.34 40. The Raiders, insane as it was, paid him 7 mil a year a few years ago.

With that said I'd expect Huff to choose the Ravens if they can coe up with any kind of decent deal.

8. WV2SoCalTitan

WV2SoCalTitan Starter

The Don
    @RaiderGuru
    @RavensInsider He's the softest safety in the NFL.... Zero tackeling skills, shys away from contact, the whole bit. Have fun!

He must have never watched Griffin play!

Regardless the last thing we need is Griffin 2.0, Pollard would have been perfect for restoring the tough team mentality but doesn't look like thats going to happen.

9. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

You know what, at this point I am all for bringing anyone in that would have a shot of getting Griffin pulled in the event that he played like his normal self.

10. titans1839

titans1839 Starter

I like him, he can play both safty and corner and can be cheap. He played with Griffin at Texas right? Maybe help them gell and play better. They both could use it. And I assume its kinda hard to play well in the raider defense even more so in the secondary how bad their pass rush was. New team could bring him back to the top 10ish pick he was

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar