Titans Have Advantage In Schedule

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by dtm586, Sep 6, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dtm586

dtm586 The Master Jedi

saw this little tidbit from the tennessee titans homepage (for iphones which is a little different than the normal titansonline.com)

The Titans travel 7,060 total miles to 8 road games (the least of ANY team this year)

by comparison (the most san francisco) travels 29,196 miles

I dont know how much that is an actual advantage or if west coast/east coast teams normally travel a lot more than teams in the middle of the region but still interesting I thought at least ... not many frequent flyer miles for tennessee this year ...

and this still strikes me as odd when i see these two pictures ... just doesnt seem normal yet :lol:

[​IMG]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

[​IMG]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

• High Five High Five x 2
  2. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

Just means Kenny Britt will have more time to get arrested.

3. TitansJonne

TitansJonne OG triple OG

Maybe this ones easier to believe
    [​IMG]

• High Five High Five x 12
  4. Msut10

Msut10 Starter

Much better!:grrhee:

5. Titaneers

Titaneers Ultimate Player

ew... just looking at VY's throwing motion is starting up the nightmares again...

6. mike75

mike75 Pro Bowler

VY is someone else's nightmare now.

7. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I always did believe the west coast teams were at a disadvantage having to travel so much, and it seems true as no west coast team has done jack the past 10 years. I'm very happy knowing our team doesn't have to venture a million miles to games.

8. mike75

mike75 Pro Bowler

Another thing going for Tennessee is we are smack dab right in the middle of the US so there are certain games like Atlanta and Carolina where we barely travel a few hundred miles.Then you have Cincinnati,Cleveland and Baltimore which are not really too far either.All of our division rivals are a couple states hop from where we live too.The farest distance we travel this season is late in the season when we travel to Buffalo and there is a good chance that will be a nasty blizzard type of game with bad weather possible.We run mostly anyway on offense so we will be alright there.

9. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Titans + snow = bad time

10. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

Thats a sore subject around here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar