Titans getting a lot of love from ESPN

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Sep 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

Correct......sometimes this is a very foolish move by the Fish. But he is the coach.

2. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

He gets time on the field anyway. I'm glad to have the depth.

3. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

One person that doesn't get any time on the field that I've been waiting to see is Hawkins...where the hell is the Hawk at? Our receivers suck, give the rookie some damn reps and lets see what he can do

4. Tuckfro42

Tuckfro42 Frozen Donkey Wheel

Just listened to Cowherd talking to Trent Dilfer about the NFL. Both love the Titans. Cowherd has us as #2 in his power rankings and says we're the most underrated team in the league. Seems like he is the only one who is really taking notice.

5. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

Thas definitely the case, I think we've been the most underrated team since the preseason. I seem to remember all the analysts that are showing us love now putting us at 8-8 in dead last in the AFC S...haters

6. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

I think we are a different team than when the season started. Sans VY.

7. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

Yup. Even though he didn't complete many of the 20+ yarders, it was still good to see KC airin it out on Sunday. Even if you don't complete those passes just throwing the ball that far stretches the D and opens up the run game even more. VY rarely threw the ball over 10 yards past the line of scrimmage

8. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Hawkins was activated for the first time this past week. He may not get another shot if Gage comes back. Looked like Chris Davis is still ahead of him on the depth chart, which surprised me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar