Titans getting a lot of love from ESPN

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Sep 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. guitarjunkie

guitarjunkie We're Screwed...

My King, I am but a poor hillbilly, and I humbly pledge my services to your quest against the Hordes of Hoge. I will beat one of my moonshine stills into sword and armor and steadfastly take your side in the fight for all Titan-dom.

• High Five High Five x 2
  2. KingTitan

KingTitan aka CRONUS

OH mighty guiterjunkie, you act as one with honor and wisdom! Your awesome weapon will sing our cause throughout the NFL fields of battle! Your anointed (with 'shine) armor will glisten with the glory of the Titan and blind all pretenders to the holy grail (Lombardi Trophy). You sir, are a true man whose deeds we will surely proclaim forever!

I, KingTitan, do hereby proclaim you to now be known as Sir GuitarJunkie, a true Knight of the realm! Go forth and conquer!

Your reward for your allegiance, the guitar of chaos:

Attached Files:

• High Five High Five x 2
  3. Canadian Titan

Canadian Titan VY & CJ = New SM & EG

Who would win a battle between our D Line and our O Line, both tough and physical!

4. KingTitan

KingTitan aka CRONUS

We do hereby proclaim tomorrow, September 21, as
    "Give the TITANS Love Day!"

This will be a High Festival Day, therefore, you must sacrifice your pigs or bulls on the sacrificial BBQ grill.

DO NOT forget the appropriate libations to be shared with the TITANS especially your KING. Remember how Euripides warned of the dire consequences of failure to include certain gods in libations - a theme common to many Greek tragedies. So don't get caught in your own Greek tragedy for forgetting to share!

Attached Files:

5. guitarjunkie

guitarjunkie We're Screwed...

So sayeth The King!!

Breakout the moonshine!!!:beerbang:

6. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

It's not just ESPN giving us love, NFLN loved us too.

In fact when Deion Sanders was running down the top plays when he got to Finnegan's pick 6 (play #3) he said everyone should remember the name Cortland Finnegan because he'll be in Hawaii come February.

7. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

Finny is such a blessing for this defense. He's a once in a lifetime find, a seventh rounder out of Samford...who'd have thought that he'd be leading the league in INT's? How about M. Griffin? He seems to be showing up often, too...Chris Hope is really showing him the ways of the NFL. We've got something special here, we can take it all the way to the SB. This defense is as good as i've ever seen it, if not better. I forget about LaBoy and Odom more and more when I see guys like Jason Jones and Tulloch on the field.

8. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

Hey don't forget about Eric King now, he seems to really be coming along. I wouldn't be shocked if he took over Harper's spot. But I'll say this about Griffin, he was good last year but I didn't see the ballhawk safety he was billed as. This year I am. And Hope, he wasn't quite the same last year but he looks to have rebounded nicely.

9. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

I wouldn't say King is going to replace Harper, but he played great football today.

10. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I don't think you'll see King starting unless Harper is injured. Fisher won't replace vets.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar