Titans Game of the Year

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Alex1939, Nov 9, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Hey all, new member, been checking out the site since pre-draft. Nice website, some good insights and humor.

This should be the game of the year for the Titans. This game will have the most emotional impact on the fans and city of any game this season. I would expect our coaching staff to have our players as primed as they can be for this contest. I want and expect to see the hardest effort out of all of our players this weekend. Anything less would be a failure of our coaching staff.

The fact that McNair, Rolle, Mason would come out and talk about our off the field issues and how they feel sorry for Fisher, should feed the fire for some players on this team. Especially since McNair and Rolle had their own issues while residents of Nashville. (Personally, I think most of the off the field issues are crap and blown out of proportion, just saying its hypocritical for McNair and Rolle to say that).

If we win this game, I'll be crazy ecstatic. If we lose close, I'll be really mad, but I'll get over it. But, if we get dominated like last week, then I officially join the Fire Fisher, Fire Chow, Fire Schwartz bandwagon. Coaches around the league do more with less than the Titans have all the time. If our team isn't ready enough to compete in this weekend's game, then I am plenty ready to see new coaches on the sideline next year.

Screw the Ravens, past and present.

2. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Big game, but beating the colts at home would be bigger.

3. A.D.

A.D. It's (insert day of week here) & Colts still SUCK Staff

Welcome, Alex.

4. Michi40

Michi40 Lost bullet

¡¡Wellcome aboard!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar