Rumor Titans Free Agency Rumors

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by KyTitansFan, Mar 11, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

I believe you have your facts wrong. Joe punched a white girl right in the mouth, knocked her cold out, then used the all famous “she used a racial slur” line for a cop-out.

If you haven’t seen the video, you should watch. In today’s climate it could’ve very well been characterized as a hate crime.

2. Chronos

Chronos Pro Bowler

The NFL really needs to get its mess together on this stuff. Either something is acceptable or it is not. It should not matter about your status as a great or average player. I think as long as Goodell is the commissioner the league will flop around on these things. KC, draft a WR this year and let’s move on. Hill, if this is true, get some help because you are a sick ba#$&8d.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  3. Alzarius

Alzarius Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Assistant "another player and domestic violence. We need to do something"

Roger G "I'll look into it"

Roger G to the staff the next day: "ok I need to know how many jerseys ______ sold last year"

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 2
  4. Broken Arrow

Broken Arrow Just a Fan....

yeah no kidding..

but if you think for a second, that the Browns have nothing to lose but to sign him..... lol

5. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Pro Bowler

Nah. Minorities can't commit hate crimes or be racist. Only whitey can.

• Winner Winner x 1
  6. Dee

Dee Pro Bowler

If it ain’t white, it ain’t right!

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  7. ICBW

ICBW MILF Hunter

it's reported she hit him first lol, why do people love "watch the video" when it's with black people, but everything else its "we don't know what happened before the video"

8. ICBW

ICBW MILF Hunter

In no way am I excusing him, but in this world everyone knows if you hit someone with malicious intent, you have to at least expect to be hit back (even though we all know that shouldn't always be the case).

9. ICBW

ICBW MILF Hunter

yeah white people are sooo oppressed these days, now imagine if they were being hit or even killed for no reason. what a cold world

• LOL LOL x 1
  10. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

Have you seen the video?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar