Titans First-Round Draft Pick (#20): Baylor WR Kendall Wright

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Apr 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DownSouthPlayer

DownSouthPlayer Starter

well when Locker is running around looking for a open WR ( which D Will and Hawkins cant do) , your gonna be glad when Wright shows up to save his butt.

2. JMUTitan

JMUTitan Starter

I'm fine with this pick. We can address DL later in the draft, plus we addressed DL in FA, and maybe we can trade up for Konz if he falls enough in the second.

I'd rather we got Wright than Houston. The last thing we need is another receiver for schaub to throw to. Drafting defensively... i like it hahahaha.

3. Sonic28

Sonic28 Starter

Hahahahahaha!

4. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

I can't even try to wrap my head around this one...

So many people just lost a ton of "gotitans" cash tonight.

5. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

I knew us well enough to put 1,000 on "other".

6. corymiller

corymiller New Era Connoisseur

Except we didn't use a first rounder on D Mase

7. CaliTitan

CaliTitan Starter

I thought our needs were
    G
    C
    DE
    CB
    I hope they seen something in this kid that makes a difference in a few months

8. cdubbs2121

cdubbs2121 Pro Bowler

I just want someone to really justify the pick to me. Our D line is trash. Secondary mediocre and there was Decastro who looks like he could be a lock for
    Pro bowl o line and would impact immediately. This guy had an alright combine and was a product of the system. I know Kenny was hurt in all but Nate stepped it up and we have se other good young guys. Idk what everyone is so pumped about. This pick is a shock.

9. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Ruston Webster just said they still would've drafted Wright even if Coples and Ingram were still on the board. They clearly LOVE Wright. I trust them.

10. ScotTitan

ScotTitan Starter

Starting to calm down a bit. DeCastro was def the BPA.

To be honest I like Washington,Britt,Williams and Hawkins and would have liked to have added a mid round WR. Wasn't expecting that.

Seems like a playmaker though.

Whats the difference between Ty Hilton and Wright?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar