Titans First-Round Draft Pick (#20): Baylor WR Kendall Wright

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Apr 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

just countering the blind CJ lubfest

2. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

well thats what happened....I think we all saw it.

3. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

no it did not.

nobody bothered stacking the box after week 4 because it was not necessary to shut CJ down. If you think you saw that then you are mistaken

still waiting on the explaination about CJsideways disappearance in Indy last year.

4. THE_TITAN

THE_TITAN Starter

Another thing that makes me love this pick:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gw2C7ERdoww&feature=plcp"]ESPN- Bold Draft Predictions by Polian, McShay, Steve Young, Jaws and others- HD - YouTube[/ame]

At 0:53 in this video, Chris Carter said he thought Kendall Wright would make the Pro Bowl before Floyd or Blackmon.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. 757Titan

757Titan We had zero pro bowlers

Kendall Wright will be a star

6. 520titan

520titan Special Teams Standout

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uKFTwc1xUZA&feature=related"]Amazing Play By Kendall Wright - YouTube[/ame]

this pretty much sold me 100% on him..shows he doesnt give up on a play..hell always be there to make that amazing play because of his concentration..was watching highlight vids and there were quite a few times he was jumping pretty high for a poorly thrown pass from rg3...so maybe he was a great reason rg3 went number 2...i tihnk wright and britt will be the best wr threat in the league soon...and you know i jus said the same thing in another thread bout our lbs...so i think for the next 6 years or so we can have a few super bowl appearances

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Bo Scaife did that during the 'The Drive'

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar