Titans fielding offers for Britt

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Sep 29, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Let's face it guys... Kenny isn't even worth a 7th at this point. He has 6 catches on the season and like 9 drops with 4 or 5 penalties. The way he's playing right now he's helping NO ONE. Not even with Tom Brady or Aaron Rodgers throwing to him.

GMs don't give up picks for a guy just because they had a handful of good games 2 years and 2 knee surgeries ago. This isn't Madden. There is no JUMP or SPECTACULAR CATCH rating. You are what you are. And Kenneth Britt is a freaking scrub that shouldn't even be on a roster at this point.

• High Five High Five x 2
  2. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

Try to trade him to the jags, but if they don't want him, no one will. Jags would be last option before cutting him.

3. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

The Lions would be the best bet with the injuries they have

4. acqua7

acqua7 Pro Bowler

again its two fold of whatever Kendra Brittle has done this year.

Maybe with the permanent benching of Britt (hopefully) these guy can continue on their glimmer of success, I'm sure you'd like to continue watching Kenny drop 3rd down passes though.

5. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

Hoping for a conditional 7th seems unrealistic at this point. No trade is happening.

6. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

they don't want the penalties, schwartz would go crazy. They have enough penalties on defense with suh lol

7. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

I've been saying all along to hold on to him, maybe he'll helps us out down the road, blah blah. But now I'm fairly in the just cut his @$$ camp. He's single-handedly stalling drives and costing us points. He's a cancer on the chemistry of this offense at this point.

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

No one would give a 7th... And whats a 7th really worth anyway? How many Bradys and Finnys are out there...

Wouldn't it be better to hold him, bench him (sure he's been on the bench a lot, but he's never actually been demoted while healthy), and let some other team sign him. Hope he explodes with them and we get a mid round pick (3rd or 4th rounder) out of it...?

Either way after the spending spree of last year, we won't be going that crazy this FA, so I'd like to think we can get something out of this shmuck via a conditional pick..

---

Saying that though, I'd have no problem if he was cut...

9. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

what is the point of that? Just to warm the bench! He doesn't even deserve to be in the stadium at this point let alone on the sideline or field.

10. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Wouldn't he have to sign a big contract for us to get any kind of compensatory pick?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar