Titans fans are some of the worse fans.

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by stillmatic23, Aug 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

This guy is a plant.

Not sure what sucker team he routes for but he stinks of a troll trying to get fans to dog the team with outlandish posts about the member team. Read back through his posts. I had a feeling from his first few but this seals it. CHenry has to be his buddy or something the two are like pees in a pod if you trace back the post.

Smells of Jag fan if I were to put a guess out ..... but someone so ballz-E would not support a team that sucks so bad so I am confused :hmm:

2. Tackhead #9

Tackhead #9 Harder, better, faster, stronger

Oh homers, bless your souls. You're just like mascots; you love and support our team yet nobody likes you.

3. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

ur right forget all the time we invested in followin this team... all the articles we've read, posts we've done and all that.......i dont even agree w/ u....i dont care how this team does....i will fully support em no matter what....

4. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

That's the flaw right there. Plus no Jags fan has the brains to settle in so early before the season. Next week is troll week.:yes:

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I again request we have age limits to keep the kids out and IQ tests to keep the idiots out.

6. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

and those damn foreigners too!
    :evil:

7. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

If CHenry is a troll that's a job well done. Stillmatic's posts read like classic troll - dead on... CHenry has let on that he's a recent transplant from Bosnia which, if true explains some things.

8. PickledMidget

PickledMidget Camp Fodder

CC-

Do you fight those dogs? They look mean :)

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Yeah, those damn Aussies. Piss me off!

10. DJB

DJB Starter

You do realize that 99% of the people who visit this website do so because they support the Titans already. How can you jump on a bandwagon you are obviously already on?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar