Titans fans are some of the worse fans.

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by stillmatic23, Aug 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fitantitans

fitantitans This space For Rent

I heard the other day that the Titans have the 4th hardest schedule this year. We're going into this not knowing for sure who our #1 WR is. We don't have a RB on our roster who has played an entire season. One of our RBs barely made it through training camp and the other one wanted to be traded. But we do have Vince.

2. stillmatic23

stillmatic23 Guest

Uhh we have only had 2 losing season since 99. It wasnt that long ago since we were on top. Its not like this team is the texans or the browns. Im waiting for fisher and company to lead this team back to the top. And its coming, just wait and see. Most of you are gonna look foolish this year.

3. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

that is true and false at the same time. that's based off of last year's winning percentage, and we all know how things change from year to year in the NFL.

we also had the toughest schedule in the league last year when it was all said and done.

4. deeluxx3

deeluxx3 Camp Fodder

are you serious dude? this is the most positive board Ive ever seen

5. stillmatic23

stillmatic23 Guest

Yeah we had the 2nd or 3rd toughest last year and had the worst d in the league and was an unorganized team with a rookie qb who had a 51. somethin passer rating and went 8-8. This team should have a better defense and the offense to me will only miss the running game maybe. On offense im only concerned about the running game being worst than last year. Our recievers were not to good last year. obby wade and drew bennett havent done anything since the first game of the preseason.

6. stillmatic23

stillmatic23 Guest

Ha i think more people on here should get colts avatars and jags avatars and show there true colors.

7. eberry

eberry Camp Fodder

You are the one suggesting that Colts and Jag fans are better than Titans fans, which is ridiculous.

8. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

and you're saying this to a guy who has an colts avatar and sig.

9. Apple Gooncha

Apple Gooncha Camp Fodder

As I've mentioned, practically everyone on here roots for the Titans no matter how good/bad they are doing. Not everyone, however, thinks the team is ALWAYS good.. and they'd be right. No team is good every year. Some people are a bit skeptical about how good this season will turn out, and rightfully so. Last time I checked the Titans haven't exactly torn the league up the last 3 seasons.

10. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

Titans fans on here are a little more professional and realistic, Im a proud Titans fan!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar