Titans fans are some of the worse fans.

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by stillmatic23, Aug 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

Go to the thread and look at what most fans have predicted what the titans will be. I personally picked 9-7. That is pretty damn good for us I think. You need to get off your high horse and grow up a little. This is not fantasy world where everything is perfect. Get over it...

2. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

DAMN that was funny....and RIGHT ON!!!

3. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

Our 0-5 streak came with an aged QB with little time in camp and playing the SB champs at home, a team projected even into the playoffs to make the SB, and another 2 playoff teams. That is a pretty nasty way to start the season. You add to that the NE handed us our arses on the most important game of the season it is not like we were sitting on a playoff team that got shafted at the end we were a team that was in trouble that over achieved.

Now while I feel we are going to be sniffing around the playoffs there is little chance we win the AFC which you seem to think is very possible. Being realistic in life can sometimes help to reduce disappointment especially in situations where you have no control.

4. Bobo

Bobo Guest

:ha:

Guess this dude's never heard Philly fans.

5. stillmatic23

stillmatic23 Guest

Why does people talk about age and stuff. ive been a titans fans ever since and was an oilers fan. I dont get why people ask how old somebody is thats just plain stupid, but maybe it reflects on the person asking it. I dont get how you can kill your season before it starts!!

And when somebody on this site does say something positive about this team, majority of yall are quick to shoot it down. It doesnt makes since, because majority of the people that shoot peoples opinions down are thoughs that say respect peoples opinions lolol. Say what you want, if you dont believe this team can make the playoffs, you're not a fan. Maybe yall should go look up the definition of fan.

6. stillmatic23

stillmatic23 Guest

Like i said, dont start rooting for this team when they start doing good. It was kinda funny how people made all these negative threads when we lost to new england in A PRESEASON GAME, but when we played buffalo and played well nobody hardly made a post about how good they played. This is a negative world where people would rather talk about who shot who and who robbed who than who helped who. I guess i shouldnt be suprised since we live in a negative society.

7. cld12pk2go

cld12pk2go Starter

The 2.33 seasons that preceded the last 2/3 of 2006, tended to bring many of us back to thinking realistically.

I can easily see us starting 1-2, 2-1, or 3-0. I think 2-1 is most likely. I think 0-3 is quite unlikely.

I am excited about this team, but I am not about to crown them just yet...

8. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

If you wanna crown them , then CROWN THEIR *** ! but they are who we thought they were
    :yes:

9. ONUV

ONUV Starter

titans fans are homers just like every other fanbase. and every fanbase that has losing seasons have fans who are pessimistic.

10. stillmatic23

stillmatic23 Guest

Yeah, i think everybody here has me wrong. Yall so negative yall thinkin im sayin we are the greatest team in history. Im just sayin people are sleeping on this team, and i think titans have just as good of a chance to beat these teams than they have of beating us. If vince young can bring this team together we will be destined for greatness. Vince can carry a team on his back. If we did not have vince young on this team, i wouldnt be so sure. but vince young is what makes me believe. If vince can bring all 11 guyz together and have them play as one unit and rely on one another we will be great. We dont have abunch of superstars, but if this team can come together we will be in the playoffs.

The word for this year is UNITY

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar