Titans fans are some of the worse fans.

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by stillmatic23, Aug 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. stillmatic23

stillmatic23 Guest

Titans fans are wierd, i have never seen fans talk so negative about there own team. I mean its sick seeing jaguars fans posting quotes from titans fans and the titans fans are sayin we will get crushed and we dont have a chance. jaguars fans are sayin they are right and stuff. i personally think we will go 3-0 before the bye. I think this team is destined for greatness. We will go to the playoffs and we will beat jaguars sept 9th. remember this thread come end of the season.

2. Its ok to laugh at u at the end of the season then right? Because i doubt that we get a 3-0 start. The reason why people seem so negative is because they are trying to look at it in reality instead of being homers.

3. PickledMidget

PickledMidget Camp Fodder

Do you realize that you are commenting on negativity with negative comments?

Maybe your statement shouldn't be so broad. I like the Titans.

4. :bighomer:

The Titans are soon-to-be-champions of 10 consecutive Super Bowls! And if you don't think so, you suck as a fan...

5. stillmatic23

stillmatic23 Guest

So you would much rather say we would go 1-2 instead of rooting for your team to be 3-0. lolololol. what the heck, that makes no since. you dont believe your own team can be good. Why would you say your team is no good before 1 game is even played.

6. mdfan

mdfan Starter

Until we go 16-0 in the regular season and go on to win the super bowl, there are going to be negative parts to this team. I'm pretty sure there are very few of us who honestly see a perfect season for our team.

Posters who point out where they feel we need to improve and the homers who believe that the Titans can do no wrong are both good fans of the team.

7. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

Just because you don't think the Titans will go 3-0, does not mean you're not rooting for them to.

8. Just like Fisher said, he sees a lot of similar things with this team and the 99' Team and thats before I even made that "silly" suggestion with our team looking like the 99 team. I wish I could find the ink to where he said that. You see I'm not as crazy as you think LOL But ask yourself this, theres a difference this year in years past. I just see this team really doing good. Don't ask me why, but theres no way this is a 6-10 team. GO titans

9. stillmatic23

stillmatic23 Guest

If believing in the titans and vince young makes me a homer and what ever you say i am, than im proud of it. Im a die hard titans fan and know we will be good. I remember last year when we was 0-5 i was sayin we still had a chance to go to the playoffs we just couldnt lose 8 games, and we almost made it.this team was a 3-13 team last year without vince. Vince young is a special player, its amazing how people still dont believe in him. He just brings a certain something to a game, i havent seen since jordan. Vince has the ability to make mediocre players elevate there game to a level they wouldnt normally play at. Vince young is the man and he wont stand for losing.

the major problem with teams like the browns and cardinals and texans, teams that lose all the time is, they dont have a player and a leader like vince young. Vince young hates to lose.

10. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

We will be the SuperBowl Champs in no later then 3 years

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar