Titans fan base ranked worst

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by SalmonSlayer, Jun 27, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SuperMariota

SuperMariota Starter

With that said, I’ve always been astounded by the amount of Titan fans in this area even before the arrival of Marcus Mariota.

2. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

I don't even know what that means.

3. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

eeeehhh... ok .... for now

you start blaming the OL cause the RB curls up like a rolly polly every third play and its on

LOL

• High Five High Five x 2
  4. ICBW

ICBW MILF Hunter

titans fans are small in numbers but loyal, we can **** on all of our players for little mistakes, but the second a non-fan does it we chop their throat.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

I will say most Titan fans actually know about the Titans...

big market fans are typically ignorant bandwagon riders

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  6. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Uhh... things are kind of the opposite here, actually.

Anyone that doesn't think Mariota is a top QB in the league (which is utterly ridiculous) is a "hater".

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  7. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Tbh- a lot of folks here defend what they WANT something to be to the fullest, rather than the reality of what it is. I've experienced the same thing discussing numerous topics that do not portray the organization or a player in a favorable manner.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  8. abc2330

abc2330 Pro Bowler

Matt Ryan improved substantially after ties with Mularkey were cut. Mularkey had Ryan, prime Roddy White, Tony Gonzalez, and and even Julio Jones one season, yet the offense topped out at #10 in total yards. That squad, which also included All-Pro Michael Turner at RB, scored 0 points in Mularkey's final playoff game with the team.

In Ryan's first year without Mularkey, he threw over 1,000 more passing yards than he did in an average year with Mularkey, and he's more or less produced at that level ever since. Even when Jones missed the majority of 2013, he still threw for 4,500 yards.

The point is, Mularkey sucks. Mariota will be better now.

• High Five High Five x 4
    • Informative Informative x 3
  9. Jeff.Fisher

Jeff.Fisher Best coach of all time

Wait, so no more "run it till it pops"?

10. PRAY IV M3RCY

PRAY IV M3RCY Pro Bowler

I think it will be even more drastic than that comparison. Matt Ryan didn't have Robiskie calling plays from a Mularkey offense.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar