Titans Fall to Falcons 17-3

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Aug 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KingTitan

KingTitan aka CRONUS

Good observation Tuck! Then who should be shutting these gangstas down in the backfield - 7 yds out?:irked:

2. Tuckfro42

Tuckfro42 Frozen Donkey Wheel

Thanks, I think. I don't quite follow your question.

3. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

I got thrown off with the word "gangsta".

4. KingTitan

KingTitan aka CRONUS

Sorry, most noble Vince10 and Tuckfro. We will make ourselves clear by asking: If our DLine couldn't get to Ryan due to quick 7 yd pass plays, who should have prevented those receivers (gangstas) from making their play? Why the heck were they so open? :irked:

5. The Playmaker

Because we played man-man and those coward dirty birds would keep doing slant routes and curls.

6. Tuckfro42

Tuckfro42 Frozen Donkey Wheel

I appreciate your high expectations for our D, but I don't think the Falcons had a pass play over 9 yards in the first half. I'll take that all day from our secondary.

7. The Playmaker

Like to see Ryan pass with Haynesworth and Bulluck playing.

8. monsta

monsta Guest

So did we ever get pictures or a different camera angle for the last pass thrown to PW? It looks like it was behind him but went through his arms. I'm thinking this could of been because of the camera angle or maybe it did go through his arms. lol

Whatever the case - I would love to see for sure.

9. KingTitan

KingTitan aka CRONUS

You are wise in what you say, they do make a whale of a difference! :yes:

10. monsta

monsta Guest

Yes they do....yes they do.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar