Game Day Thread Titans @ Eagles GDT

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Dangermode, Dec 4, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dangermode

Dangermode A New Era has Begun

Let’s go! Titan up!

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Afc46

Afc46 Oilers/Titans HoFer

LETS F**KING GO !!!!!!!!!!!!

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  3. Dangermode

Who do we put on AJ today? The slightly banged up Fulton (who hasn’t played as well lately), physical rookie Roger “Beans” McCreary or the up and comer Tre Avery?

4. Dangermode

Who do we think gets the start opposite Dupree today? Weaver or Ola? Weaver is certainly a better pass rusher, but loses contain at times. Ola is faster and would likely keep Hurts from scrambling as easily.

5. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

TE most likely

6. 10ECTyrant

10ECTyrant What! Tip Jar Donor

I think we let the corners play their best side

7. Titans2004

Titans2004 Pro Bowler

Pretty sure that we have been keeping Farley under wraps so that we can unleash him on AJ today.... sweep the leg Farley...sweep the leg

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  8. LANGSTER

LANGSTER Pro Bowler

I think your going to see alot of zone coverage. You cannot turn your back on Hurts, he will run it and run it better than Lamar. Make him make int. throws in windows. He throws excellent deep ball but and he can struggle with accuracy on medium and short throws. We got to tackle well and spy him every play. I wish we had cunningham for this one. A lot will be on david long today and maybe hooker spying hurts

9. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

All 3...I don't want AJ gaining a f*cking yard on us

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  10. KyTitansFan

KyTitansFan GM of GoTitans

I’ll take a 15 yarder if it means AJ getting the sh*t knocked out of him.

• Winner Winner x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar