Game Day Thread Titans @ Eagles GDT

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Aug 8, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rwill

Rwill Pro Bowler

You realize you are talking about a guy who has thrown 11 and 13 tds in the past TWO ENTIRE SEASONS. But yeah, lets give him the benefit of the doubt and say if he had played a quarter he would have gone on an unprecedented TD streak....

please, you Mary Minions are out of your minds.

• Boring Boring x 2
    • LOL LOL x 1
  2. Dee

Dee Pro Bowler

Is that what I said?

• LOL LOL x 1
  3. RTH

RTH Meh...

We've seen many games and many players have elite games... but start slow.

You can't take small samples of players in a football game. You just can't.

Let Mariota play as much as Tanne and he could have lit them up. We will never know.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 3
  4. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

The tendencies of 4 previous years say otherwise when we are talking odds. Rwill in here flaming up fairies. Somebody pissed in his wheaties today lol.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. Dee

Dee Pro Bowler

Well to be fair, Mariota never had a good game against the Eagles, ever...

Lol

• High Five High Five x 2
  6. titanfanatic

titanfanatic I Piss Excellence Staff

JR what kind of booze were you drinkin at Lincoln Financial last night lol. I’m not a Mariota lover nor do I hate him but you can’t possibly asses his performance missing half his offense, in the 1st preseason gm, on one series. That’s madness. I get you aren’t a fan but you gotta let it run it’s course. Tanne looked good no doubt but he was also given multiple series to get into a rhythm against backups. Tanne is a starter in this league so he should be able to move the ball against guys fighting for a roster spot. If anything it should put Mariota on notice which isn’t a bad thing. I think it’s premature for anyone to start a qb controversy based on last night given the limited playing time and who was on the field.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  7. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

Don’t try again

• LOL LOL x 1
  8. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Tanny playing well last night is what we need IMO, that should push Mary to take more shots.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 2
  9. Titans2004

Titans2004 Pro Bowler

We know that Davis, Brown, Humphries and Sharpe are making the team...the bottom of the WR roster is going to be a battle. I think Jennings is a lock because of his return skills....so do we keep 6 or 7 WRs....I think we keep 6 to start the season unless Davis/Brown are still a no go due to injury....so can Taylor hold off Raymond and Hollister???

10. Johnnyb

Johnnyb RTR

Is Jennings a lock? Raymond has return skills and he's showing legit ability to grow as a receiver. I don't really see Jennings becoming much as a receiver.

• High Five High Five x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar