Smack Titans Don't Know How To Coach Marcus Mariota

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by SenorMariota, Sep 8, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RTH

RTH Meh...

Yeah... running QBs in college versus in the NFL, it's an ENTIRELY different situation. And problem, frankly.

Average college LB compared to an average pro LB... suicide.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Gut

Gut Pro Bowler

Blame everything on the coaches? Trying to appeal to the Mariota can do no wrong crowd...which of course fires up 520 and Jwill who think he's not good enough to be a HS QB!

Nice troll! LOL

3. Tuckfro42

Tuckfro42 Frozen Donkey Wheel

Senor, it seems like you are upset with everyone but Mariota. On Oregon- the media loved them until they lost the most important games they played. Don’t whine about your favorite college being inept at winning a NC. Roll Tide!
    On the Titans- play calling has been bad, but Mariota has had opportunities to take over games. By in large, he hasn’t. I’m holding out hope that this year Mariota will shine. If he doesn’t, he will confirm my doubts I had about him when he was drafted.

4. nytitaner

nytitaner Starter

I heard LaFleur say Mariota is a natural thrower of the football, I love Marcus but I don’t see that and I’m not knocking him .He can be a beast with his quick release rhythm and accuracy and running ability .

5. Roscoes Wetsuit

Roscoes Wetsuit Pro Bowler

Mariota is awesome at blocking, stiff arming wack ass jags players and catching his own passes.

Throwing to the sidelines and having good pocket presence... not so much.

6. Broken Arrow

Broken Arrow Just a Fan....

yea, well Chip Kelly is a horribly failed NFL coach, sooooo.....

And yeah, Mariota put up big numbers in that kind of offense.... but when he faced an entire team of NFL talent, it hit a roadblock...... 2014 Buckeyes

7. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz this thread

8. SenorMariota

SenorMariota Rookie

A QB is suppose to be like a HB. Raise your hand if you believe that? Whoever thought we would see giants 6'6" tall staggering around in the backfield? My God, I'm sorry but they are not quarterbacks, I don't know what you would call them but back in the olden days they would laugh themselves out of their pants if someone like Brady showed up with his leather helmet. Get out of here you forrest gump, right? Go find yourself a hoop, ok? Mariota is a real quarterback, folks. He's the sort of player that fits the mold of what a QB was originally intended to be. Problem is, the game has changed, hello? It's a money game now, friends. With the exception of a few, QBs like Mariota cannot be found in the NFL. He is few and far between. The abilities of backup QBs in the NFL are not very good. That's right, teams fall apart when their QB gets hurt, am I not speaking the truth? The harsh reality is that there is nobody to take Mariota's place if he were to get injured. Wow, how valuable is Mariota? But why is that? Because teams don't know what the true definition of a QB is. Isn't that something? A QB is suppose to be able to fricking run. But what are we seeing, folks? That's right, Mariota is being compared to guys that actually can't run and who ruin the game. Look at Matt Ryan on Thursday. Do I need to forgive the giant and waste more of my time watching him trying to complete a fricking pass? I don't know about you but my time is valuable to me. I'm not gonna just sit there to be sitting there watching dreadful crud. These other QB clowns that can't run like a regular back, they take the fun and entertainment out of the game. Ho hum, right? I mean who wants to watch a team with a QB that can't run worth a plug nickel and who only win games just because he can throw the ball over everybody's head? Oooh yuck. I can't stand watching the New England Patriots. They dull my fascination of what this sport is all about. If the QB can't run the ball then he's in the wrong sport. I don't care if he can pass or what, he's boring to watch. Read my lips, B-O-R-I-N-G. I can't wait for the game today between Tennessee and Miami. Why? Because Tennessee got a QB baby, that's why....

#38 SenorMariota, Sep 9, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 9, 2018
    • WTF?! WTF?! x 1
  9. WV2SoCalTitan

WV2SoCalTitan Starter

• High Five High Five x 1
    • LOL LOL x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar