Smack Titans Don't Know How To Coach Marcus Mariota

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by SenorMariota, Sep 8, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SenorMariota

SenorMariota Rookie

Tennessee Titans Don’t Know How To Coach Marcus Mariota – quack – quack

I use to live in Oregon and root for the ducks to win a game or two. They would have stellar seasons but would get no respect from college football. I’d watch as ESPN would treat them as any practical joke out there and turn a cold shoulder giving them no recognition. Thru the years though, Oregon pounded and scratched their way, forcing college football to take notice. Then came along Marcus Mariota. Chip Kelly had that boy running his offense like a pro. Because of Kelly, the ducks simply had the smart formations and play-making ability to make Mariota successful. These formations and plays were built around Marcus Mariota. Is anyone even looking at the film?

It doesn’t take a rocket scientist to go figure that a Chip Kelly style attack needs to be incorporated in the Tennessee Titans offense. There’s no excuse why Tennessee has taken this long to build it and strengthen it. Kelly needs to be the offensive coordinator because other numb skulls who simply don’t understand nor care to understand how to coach him are incredibly inadequate in creating sets and formations let alone calling plays. They are football illiterate to say the least. You don’t change Mariota, you are changed by him, simple. You adapt. However the coaches are making Mariota look like he doesn’t belong in the NFL because they themselves do not belong in the NFL. I must say that it’s tragic that he wound up in Tennessee to undergo such a career ending experience.

They’re trying to change his mechanics to suit their own style of play, how stupid. Hello Clark Kent, right? Their trying to make a Roger Staubach out of him. You’ve made him look stupid by not adapting to his style of play. I bet the coaches don’t even have a decent screen pass out in the flat that he can go to when in trouble. That hit in the Kansas City Chiefs game was the worst hit on a QB that I have ever seen. He had no one in the flat to throw the ball to. The boy has so much talent and is being made to look bad on the field by overpaid coaches who don’t know what the hxll they’re doing.

Are we ever going to see the excitement that he’s capable of bringing?

• WTF?! x 1
    • Boring x 1
    • Bullsh*t x 1
    • Unreadable x 1
    • Troll x 1
  2. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

No one gives a **** about the ducks this is the nfl go away creepy guy

• High Five High Five x 3
    • LOL LOL x 3
    • Cheers Cheers x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. 520

If your qb can only play one style of college football he shouldn’t be your nfl qb

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 2
    • High Five High Five x 1
  4. 520

You don’t change Mariota you are changed by him holy **** someone move this tontaboo so I can tell this guy what’s up

• LOL LOL x 3
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  5. 520

BOOO YOUR OPINION SUCKS

• LOL LOL x 1
  6. VondyP

VondyP Undisputed 2QBeaver Champion

i understand that you probably have no idea about anything nfl related. but they literally just hired a new oc just to mold to his strengths.

and no one wants a full chip kelly offense

• LOL LOL x 2
    • Cheers Cheers x 2
  7. Rwill

Rwill Pro Bowler

Is all that the reason he struggles to throw an accurate pass over 10 yards?

• LOL LOL x 1
    • Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
  8. 520

You don’t teach Mariota to throw more than ten yards, you make a playbook out of five yard passes

This might end up being the best gotitans meme ever

9. Alzarius

Alzarius Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Have you missed every LaFleur interview?

10. Dangermode

Dangermode A New Era has Begun

First of all, welcome to the forum. Ignore these grouchy grouchos.

Second of all, my wife says you don't know what the hell ur talking about. Mike Helfrich was the coach during Mariotas best years at Oregon. She was a Duck cheerleader, so I think she knows what she's talking about.

But welcome to the forum.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar