Titans' Dion Lewis says he and Derrick Henry 'can be the best duo' in the NFL

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by 10ECTyrant, Jun 17, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

And that stiff arm is lethal in open space!

• High Five High Five x 2
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  2. CalgaryTitansFan

CalgaryTitansFan Pro Bowler

Henry is going to make a lot of people eat crow this year. Moving to a zone O will help a lot, as will a modern scheme where defenses aren't stacking the box every down. Make the defense send more DB's out there and watch Henry take their lunch money. Lewis and Henry are great compliments to each other and the passing game should also improve. Going to be a totally different team this year.

• High Five High Five x 4
  3. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

I agree Henry is going to be very dangerous in this new offense. And Lewis is right. Their partnership has potential to be the league's best 1-2 punch.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. JBC

JBC Starter

I'd be concerned if the Titans running backs didn't believe they are gonna be the best duo in the league. I want players on the team I support to have confidence in themselves.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

God I can't wait to watch this duo. So great.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar