Titans Developing a Refuse to Lose Mentality

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Nov 17, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. goTitans.com

goTitans.com A living legend. Staff

SUMMARY: Though they remain humble, there is a growing sense in the Titans locker room that they'll find a way to win. "That’s how I feel, and I hope everyone else feels that way," Bo Scaife said. "I feel like we refuse to lose. We have a goal and every week somebody is standing in the way of that goal. We expect to win every week." The Titans rallied from a 14-3 halftime deficit to win their 10th game of the season Sunday. "We have a lot of selfless guys at this team," said Kerry Collins. "We know that if we don’t come to play, things are going to happen like what happened in the first half (against the Jaguars). Having said that, we found a way to win, and that’s the most important characteristic of all."

View full article
    What do you think about this story? post your comments below.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

Last season it was VY was standing in the way of that goal.
    As long as Mr.Conservative (KFC) remains our starting QB for the next 6 weeks, 16-0 could just become a reality.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. Bobo

Bobo Guest

Although we all should have expected mistakes still from VY, it looks like KFC wouldn't have made those mistakes. I wouldn't have guess it (wasn't a KFC fan at all), but I guess KFC has never really consistently been asked to just manage games for a very good team.

Maybe experience and maturity are playing more of a role now for him too. I'm still a bit shocked to see our run game suffer and him lead us to victory....but I love watching it :yes:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar