Titans deny any wrongdoing in McNair situation

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Gunny, Apr 17, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

We're not doing anything anytime soon. Cook keeps saying the titans haven't sent him any offers. If it's true, it's true because we're in no hurry and nothing is going to happen until after the draft.

2. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Sounds like a Monty Python skid.

"Look, matey, I know a dead parrot when I see one, and I'm looking at one right now."

"No no he's not dead, he's, he's restin'! Remarkable bird, the Norwegian Blue, idn'it, ay? Beautiful plumage!"

3. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

I love that skit. One of the classics.

4. super_titan

super_titan Camp Fodder

Well since these workouts are voluntary and some players dont show up ( Bulluck) isnt it just the opposite if the Titans dont let him workout? Would that be wrong?

5. We are going to draft Young and with that move McNair will renogotiate his contract for 2 more years guaranteed and after those years Young willl start for us, but if Mac gets hurt maybe he could start sooner.

6. fltitan

fltitan Guest

I hope you are right Mex#1TitanFan on both counts, if so it could be a great 5 or 6 years at the least. This would give us the best chance of winning this year and into the future.

7. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Not to mention the huge McNair rally that would occur if he announced he was going to re-structure in order to mentor Young.

8. dontdraftcutler

dontdraftcutler Downing Sucks. Kelly sucks even more.

Heck yeah man...I'll throw a parade ......and invite Ewker.:lol:

9. Ithink that is the way is going to happen because if the Titans draft Leinart Mac is gone and we have to wait until the draft to figure out what is the future for our team but I agree with you Mac give us the best chance to win in the short period of time and Young in the future, besides Young is the type of QB that the franchise is looking for, look at McNair, we had the opportunity in 1995 of drafting the "best QB" in Kerry Collins, and look now he is cleaning toilets in McDonalds, I hope that FO follow that hunch and draft VY he is the best athlete at QB right now and a double threat, Leinart is not.

10. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

In a perfect world the Titans could somehow get Hawk and Cutler, but it ain't gonna happen. So hopefully Titans will get to pick between the 3 QBs at 1.3 I would be happy with Young or Leinhart at 1.3 so I will just believe in whoever the Titans take at that position, unless it is a 5'6" CB with legal and attitude problems then I reserve the right to be unhappy with the selection.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar