Titans DB Spots Up for Grabs

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, May 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Smart***Titan

Smart***Titan Camp Fodder

What has happened with Fuller? Yesterday he was playing 4th on the depth chart behind LT, Lowry, and Scott. If Pac is out for the season, and we stick with Griffin making the switch to corner, it is imperative that either Lowry or Fuller step up and take that starting FS position. LT was still running 1st string yesterday after Lowry ran 1st string Wednesday. Contrary to popular opinion and as the article states, I think Fisher is going to play the best player at FS, I don't think LT is "one of his guys" as some have said. So obviously these guys are not playing well enough if they can't move over Lamont. Step it up!!!

2. well the article says that lowry and LT are getting time with the first team, so it seems as if it is between those two as to who will be the starter

3. SephirothSK

SephirothSK Camp Fodder

I remember Hope saying he liked being moved to SS last year. The gist of what he said is that when he played FS he would spend a lot of time covering responsibilities that let the SS roam and make plays, and that he was happy to change his role here where he would have more of an opportunity to make plays.

4. GOFIGURETITANS

GOFIGURETITANS Pro Bowler

That's what I'm betting.

5. DJB

DJB Starter

I think it will be

CB - Harper
    CB - Griffin
    SS - Hope
    FS - Scott
    Cheerleader - LT

6. Titansfan10

Titansfan10 Camp Fodder

Hope is a better SS and will stay there most likely, the new coach said every position except SS is up for grabs

7. Titan_4Good.

Titan_4Good. Guest

Lamont Thompson is too slow anymore he needs to be replace!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar