Titans Cutting Humphries

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Dangermode, Feb 25, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dman5TX

Dman5TX Pro Bowler

Because they think cap space wins games. Over half the league is over the cap currently. There is no reason we should be freaking out and wanting to cut half our roster. We don’t have any bad contracts on the books. We will be fine.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. J Falk

J Falk Starter

Malcolm Butler making 14 million dollars this year is a horrible contract though. . We just resigned borders. The writing is on the wall.

And since when is it ok to jump off a bridge just because everyone else is doing it? Lol

3. J Falk

J Falk Starter

I can get with this. If Butler will restructure then I would love him. Until then I see him as overpaid and overrated.

I'm still comfortable with my bet with dman that one of adoree or Butler will be gone though. Especially now that borders is secured. Y'all giving Butler wayyy too much credit. He literally gets paid the same as stephon Gilmore lmao. Y'all must've forgot what the Vikings rookie WR did to him.:biglaugh:

#43 J Falk, Mar 1, 2021
    Last edited: Mar 1, 2021
  4. Dman5TX

Dman5TX Pro Bowler

How is that a horrible contract? Lol he played like a top CB this year.

5. J Falk

J Falk Starter

• Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
  6. Delco78

Delco78 Starter

I still firmly believe restructuring Butler is the way to go. As far as Jackson, I have no clue. I think this year was just an injury year that happens occasionally. I think the Titans extend him but if they have any issue with his knee then a trade would be in the works. Borders is no more than a 4th or 5th corner. Anything above that is foolish.

7. Chronos

Chronos Pro Bowler

Butler allowed 4 receptions for 54 yards against Jefferson, not the whole total. Jefferson tore up everyone this year, so not much of an argument to cut Butler. Keep digging. Brandon Cooks is the only receiver to crack a 100 yds on him last season.

• Cheers Cheers x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. Rwill

Rwill Pro Bowler

If you have never jumped off a bridge before, you dont know what you are missing..

9. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

Dont see this as writing on the wall at all. Borders isn’t replacing butler or we’re already building up Bowen/Vrabel’s excuses now.

10. Dman5TX

Dman5TX Pro Bowler

Yep! Butler played at a very high level last season.

• LOL LOL x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar