Titans Cut Four to Get to 75...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by GoTitans3801, Sep 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. They'll certainly keep a WR on the squad. Maybe Guice. Maybe even Paul Williams (I think he's eligible). Or perhaps someone from another team.

As for Mulligan, he certainly seems worth a spot on the PS. Of course we already have 4 on the roster so they may feel like they don't need a 5th for practice. And there's also a very real chance that he could be picked up by another team off waivers.

2. cWb10

cWb10 Practice Squad

I thought Mulligan looked decent, but yea no way he's making the 53.
    Ganther should be a lock since he is backup FB.

3. But we've rarely kept a backup FB. The only times we have, the same guy also happened to be one of the top 3 RBs. Robert Holcombe and Ganther both played that role.

But Ganther is clearly just the 4th best RB. I don't think they'll keep him around just to be the #4 RB and #2 FB.

4. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

I've said all offseason that I thought this was the year that Ganther didn't make the 53. However, the Tennessean and City Paper think otherwise. Sorry that I don't have a link.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar