Titans consider some WR shuffling

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans Insider, Dec 7, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

Some high volume shuffling going on in our organization. Good ole Munchak, never afraid to make the drastic moves!

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

nothing says decisive quite like grabbing a guy from your own PS

3. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

no better way to replace 2 guys who don't play then with 1 guy who won't play.

4. GeronimoJackson

GeronimoJackson Brainwashed by the Left. Now I am free.

Justin Gage wasn't nearly as bad as everyone thinks, he was a decent talent, just not number 1 receiver material...probably not 2 either lol.

5. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

still cracks me up he choose too be unemployed rather than lower himself too come back too the Titans last year.

Hows that working for you JG?

• High Five High Five x 2
  6. GeronimoJackson

Honestly he MIGHT be slightly better than D-Will for now, so he would get a chance to get plenty of playing time here.

7. GeronimoJackson

And if not better than D-Will, I would definitely take Gage over Hawkins at least.

8. Alzarius

Alzarius Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Quite funny tbh. So many people would LOVE to make a roster. He chooses not to because he thinks he is a lot better than he is.

9. amy

amy Starter

and you know this how?

10. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

He played 8 years in the league and had all sorts of injuries. I'm sure he can afford to set a price. I'd rather see someone hang it up at the right time, than risk a life changing injury to be depth for a mediocre team.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar