Titans Confidence Runs High in Playoff Quest

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Dec 30, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. goTitans.com

goTitans.com A living legend. Staff

SUMMARY: Despite the outcome of tonight's game being a do-or-die scenario, the Titans are confident they will win and take the last spot in the AFC playoffs. "We've been playing like that all this year, it's no different now," Albert Haynesworth said. "The Titans, Tennessee football, we live on the edge. That's how we are. I don't think we'd be comfortable being 14-2 or anything like that. We've got to take it down to the wire." Kyle Vanden Bosch agrees. "This team is resilient. We've had some good games, bad games, good stretches and bad stretches. But we keep hanging in there, we keep finding way to keep ourselves in it, keep finding ways to win games. This would kind of sum up our whole season. We didn't dominate this season but we're a good team when we are
    playing well and I think we're going to play well this weekend."

View full article
    What do you think about this story? post your comments below.

2. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

"I don't think we'd be comfortable being 14-2 or anything like that. We've got to take it down to the wire."

How's your blood pressure Al?
    Heck i know i'd have a couple less grey hair if we went 14-2, 13-3 or even 12-4.

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I had a bad omen dream just before.

Woke up and feel back asleep and dreamed we were down 38 - 7 in the second quarter...VY completed a pass on 4th and 5 and for some reason the refs called it incomplete.

I was glad when I woke up.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar